Saturday, April 1, 2017

Shopping for Make-ups!

Shopping for make-ups is always fun and enjoyable! Especially if the stores are on sale.  I really wanted to try on a liquid foundation but I have to choose the best since I don't want my face to end up slimy and gross, or worst, some parts erased because of my sweat.

Well, my skin type is dry to normal so it is not hard to find one that matches my skin type.


I also wanted to have a loose powder and a blush-on to match my foundation.  My friend, who is also a make-up lover herself went with me to Etude House and to Metro Ayala.

Guess what? I found everything I needed!  In my next posts, I will be putting a review on each of the items I bought.

These are the products I bought: Etude's Double Lasting Foundation, L'oreal Blush-on, Nichido Loose Powder, a foundation sponge, and a powder brush.


For now, I have some pictures of those I bought.  And I had freebies from Etude House which I loved the most.  Freebies are blessings! Wow!

Perfect make-up shopping day!



No comments:

Post a Comment