Saturday, April 1, 2017

Double Lasting Foundation Etude House

I tried on Etude's Double Lasting Liquid Foundation.  It comes in liquid form and it stays on your face for 24 hours.  It has SPF 34 so it's safe to wear it outside when it is sunny.  It is very light it doesn't feel like you are wearing a liquid foundation.  

The first time I put this on was during my graduation day.  We had our graduation ceremony inside the school gym.  It has no airconditioner and there were around 1,500 people who were present.  Can you imagine how hot it was?  Oh, I live in a tropical country, and it is sunny almost everyday.  We had to go through the agonizing 4 hours ceremony and I imagined that my make-up would have melted even in the middle of it.  
But, amazingly!  My foundation stayed on and didn't melt even I was sweating the whole time.  My make-up lasted up until we had our lunch gathering, for a total of 6 hours.

Now, I'm using it every day, and Etude's liquid foundation is a confident booster.

My rating for Etude's Double Lasting liquid foundation is perfect 10!  It is not itchy, it is so light, it is perfect for my skin type, it blended well and most of all, it lasted for a long time.

I chose Vanilla because I'm fair but there are a lot of other tones available.  My friend got Sands, a tone which is a little bit darker than my shade.  

Etude House is one of my favorite makeup stores.  They have a variety of them from foundation to blush-ons, lipsticks, eyebrow liners and a lot more.  My favorite Etude product is the Eyebrow pencil.  You can click on this link www.mydailybeautyaide.blogspot.com to view it.  Now, the Double Lasting Foundation is one favorite added to my cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment